While all projects are unique, it is our understanding of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines that allow us to produce results tailored for our clients needs. Our professional civil engineers have established the trust of innumerable agencies and clients over the years and these relationships grow from our integrity and commitment to detail.
Our civil engineering projects are planned and designed to optimize our client’s goals while minimizing impacts to the environment and the community. We are committed to providing superior site design and meeting tight deadlines with a high sensitivity to project budgets.
RJ Pagan & Associates can take your project from concept through construction on your schedule. Detailed project planning and extensive communication with key stakeholders allows us to minimize the critical time path for any project. Early communication with the key regulators and approving authorities help fast-track projects through the approval process.
- Conceptual Planning and Preliminary Design
- Public Involvement and Local Agency Coordination
- Site Development
- Environmental Engineering
- Utility Coordination and Adjustment
- Permitting Assistance
- Construction Probable Cost Estimates
- Constructability Reviews
- Water Resource Engineering
- Traffic Control and Phasing Plans
- Bridge Structures
- Foundation and Retaining Structures
- Water Quality Structures
- Computer Aided Drafting